Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sadness by Boramey

This week in the ICT lab we have been using an app called 'Be Funky'. We had to have our photo taken expressing an emotion we had written about. Then we had to edit the image to fit the 'mood'.

This is Boramey's poem and her 'Be Funky' image. She has typed in her own words why she chose the colours and editing tools she did.

Sadness - By Boramey

Sadness is blue.
It looks like the tears of my mother,
and tastes like blueberries.
Sadness feels like tears are falling slowly from my eyes.
It sounds like a family crying.
It feels like all the happiness and joy is coming out of you,
leaving you dark and empty inside.


" I chose this colour because  it is a sad colour. I took some of the colour out because black and white are sad colours. I blurred the edges because when you are sad you cry, and when you cry you cannot see clearly". By Boramey.

No comments:

Post a Comment