Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Our Book Monsters and Shared Stories

Today we made creature book marks. These cute little critters help us mark where we are up to in our favourite books! This was one of our fun book week activities.



Another activity we worked on was writing a page for one of our school books. These big blank books, started the week with the early years, and each grade level have added a page to the story. We enjoyed looking at the story so far and helped build on the ideas from the previous class.
Here is our page in the story...I wonder what will happen next!


7 comments:

  1. i had fun making the bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked making bookmarks it was fun
    i loved yours
    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved making the bookmarks,it was so much fun.
    by
    hana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the most fun out of everyone mine was toxic with horns it was black

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to make the bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy making the bookmarks it fun it make my head go to a word full cookies monster bookmarks.

    from nith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like making the monster book marks.
    from Lucas

    ReplyDelete